Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Storch wrap, anyone?

Here I am... a new storchenwiege Inka Wrap. Portugal is nice and sunny this time of the year, but I can't wait to go travel and carry babies from all over the world.

These are the mothers who came to say good-bye. One of these girls is actually not even a mother yet (in the pink dress - Sofia), but can you believe it? She stayed in Moçambique and learned "live" the benefits of babywearing, and is always helping to spread the news! In the photos you can also see baby Alex and Rafa.

Thanks Lidia, Sofia, Paulo, Cesar (taking the photo) and Zelia (butterfly) for being there with me in Lisbon, Portugal and for saying ciao. I still have no idea where I will go next so stay tuned and I will let you all know soon!

-Inka - making babies happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abelhita Maia said...

Wish you a good journey and a path full of nice people.

9:04 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

How exciting to have a wrap travelling so far!

5:00 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home